Heather's cinnamon & banana porridge
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Great post-workout breakfast dish.
- 25 g porridge oats
- 125ml Alpro milk - your choice of flavour
- 1 medium sized banana (approx 100g)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (and a little extra to sprinkle)
- 100g strawberries (or blueberries - your preference)
- STEP 1Put the porridge, half of the banana (sliced), milk, honey and cinnamon into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 -5 minutes.
- STEP 2Put into bowl and spoon over the yoghurt, remaining sliced banana and strawberries and sprinkle on a pinch of cinnamon. Eat and enjoy!