2 ingredient pizza dough
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 2 medium pizza bases or 1 large pizza base
- 1 Cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 Cup Self raising flour
- STEP 1Mix yoghurt and flour in a bowl until the mixture no longer sticks to your hands, adding more flour as needed, until the mixture is a dough.
- STEP 2On a floured counter, roll dough into shape/size desired. Brush with oil on both sides.
- STEP 3Cook in a pre-heated oven for 10-20 mins. For pizza it's recommended to put in oven about 10 mins before putting topping on.