Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
chocolate banana milkshake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- No extra time
- Makes Glasses
The nicest milkshake ever.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large scoops chocolate ice cream (I used ben and jerry's brownie)
- 2 tbsp. malted milk powder
- 1 large banana ,peeled and chopped
- grated milk chocolate, to serve
- STEP 1Blend milk, ice cream, milk powder and banana together till smooth. Pour into 2 chilled glasses, top with chocolate and serve.