Easy Peasy Banana Chocolate Pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4/5 Pancakes
Quick and Easy breakfast pancakes that are healthy too! Gluten, wheat and dairy free. Credit: www.mollybhealthy.com
- One Large Banana
- Two Eggs
- Two Tablespoons of Raw Cacao Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Optional - One Tablespoon of Coconut Flour (to hold the mix together more)
- Coconut Oil for Frying
- STEP 1Put all the ingredients in a blender/nutribullet and mix together until everything is well combined.
- STEP 2In a frying pan, put the coconut oil into melt and wait for the pan to get really hot.
- STEP 3Pour in the mixture until small pancake shapes, I find this recipe works better when they are smaller and thicker.
- STEP 4Flip over when you start to see bubbles in the mixture. I got about 4/5 out of this mixture and I topped them with some homemade peanut butter and some frozen raspberries.