Tuna Stuffed avocado
Member recipe by katiedorey
- 1 avocado, halved and stone removed
- 210g can mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 160g can tuna, drained
- small red onion, sliced
- squeeze lime/lemon juice
- 2tbsp houmous
- splash tabasco sauce
- Scoop the flesh from the avocado halves in a bowl using a teaspoon. Tin in the beans, tuna and onion then toss with the lemon/lime juice.
- Season to taste. Stuff back into the avocado shells, spoon over the houmous, splash with tabasco. Serve
- Per serving: 346kcal, 26g protein, 16g carbohydrate, 20g fat, 3g sat fat, 7g fibre, 4g sugar, 1.42g salt.