Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
Take a break with these mini blueberry cupcakes, easy to make with no regret!
- 110g / 4oz Self-raising flour
- 110g / 4oz cup of caster (superfine) sugar
- 110g / 4oz of butter, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Large eggs
- 110g / 4oz cup of fresh blueberries.
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 190 c, 170 c - gas mark 5.
- STEP 2Measure the flour, sugar, butter and vanilla extract into a bowl. You then crack your 2 eggs, also in the bowl.
- STEP 3Beat the mixture hard with a wooden spoon or a fork until you have a light, fluffy batter.
- STEP 4Fold in the blueberries, then use a teaspoon to fill 12 paper cases in a cupcake tray.
- STEP 5Put the tray in the oven for 15 minutes. Once well cooked all the way threw, put them on a wire rack and leave to cool.