- Preparation and cooking time
- Cooling and cutting (10 mins)
- Makes 12 Flapjacks
- 250g Porridge Oats
- 150g Butter
- 150g Brown Sugar
- 2-3tbs Golden Syrup ( It depends how gooey you want it )
- STEP 1Put the porridge oats and sugar into a bowl, and mix together.
- STEP 2Melt the butter, and add to the bowl. Then put the golden syrup in the bowl, and mix until ingredients are combined.
- STEP 3Lightly grease a baking tray, and spoon in the mixture.
- STEP 4With the back of a spoon, press the mixture in the corners and middle.
- STEP 5Light an oven to 180C, and cook for 20 minuets
- STEP 6When it is done, take it out of the oven and let it cool for about 10 mins, and the cut into small squares.