Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Mozzarella and tomato starter!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
This is an Italian and Greek recipe. I really enjoy making it. I also like doing good presentation for this. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 Mozzarella
- 12 Tomatoes
- Greek olives
- Olive oil
- Spice (optional)
- STEP 1First, cut your mozzarella into thin slices. Then place them on the plate neatly.
- STEP 2Next, wash the tomatoes and chop them in half. Carefully place them on the plate. I like to put the tomatoes in between the mozzarella slices.
- STEP 3Add the greek olives and the basil. (You may want to wash it first)... Then add the olive oil.
- STEP 4Lastly, add spice and salt for a delicious and well-seasoned taste.