Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
chocolate M&M cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Roughly 12 cookies
These cookies are almost like double chocolate chip cookies but with m&ms. Any softer and these would be cakes. Yummmmm
- 200g softened butter
- 300g soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300g m&ms
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180C or gas mark 4
- STEP 2Using a sieve, take out all the lumps in the brown sugar before creaming it with the butter.
- STEP 3Now, add the baking powder and flour to the mixture but put in a third at a time in order to achieve maximum results.
- STEP 4Putting in a quarter at a time, stir in the m&ms until fully combined.
- STEP 5Now, spoon a tablespoon of the mixture onto a baking tray until all the mixture has been used.
- STEP 6Finally, put the tray into the oven for 12-17 minutes then put them onto a cooling rack to cool.