Lamb And Pork Mini Burgers
Member recipe by kashusha
ServingsServes 1 - 5 Portions
Great for dinner or Sunday lunch, served with mash potatoes and tomato salad.
- 500g lamb mince
- 500g pork mince
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs (preferably freshly made from hard bread)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil to fry
- In a big bowl mix lamb and pork mince. Add garlic, bread crumbs, eggs, cumin, parsley, pepper and salt. Mix everything together using hands, to ensure that there are no lumps with unseasoned mince.
- Make little burgers by rolling meat mixture in hand. Makes about 10 - 12 mini burgers.
- Preheat non-stick frying pan, preferably the one which has a lid. Pour in about 0.5 cm of oil and heat it up.
- Place mini burgers in hot oil and fry about 3 minutes on each side, with lid on. They are cooked when golden brown and juices run clear. Fry them in batches.
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes and tomato salad made from tomatoes and mayonaise.