- STEP 1
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C / fan 160°C
2. Take a 8 x 16 brownie tray, line it with foil then rub over with butter
- STEP 2
3. Brownie layer
a. Melt the chocolate and butter. This is best done in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
b. Sieve the flour and cocoa and mix together in a bowl with the caster sugar.
c. Beat the eggs together in a separate bowl.
d. Once the chocolate and butter have melted, pour them into the bowl and mix well. Beat in the egg once combined.
4. Pour the brownie mix into the tin.
5. Cover the brownie mix with oreos. Lightly press them in to the mix.
- STEP 3
6. Blondie layer
a. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
b. Once the butter is melted, mix in the light brown sugar in and add the vanilla extract
c. Beat in the egg
d. Mix in the flour
7. Spread the blondie mix over evenly over the top of the oreos
- STEP 4
8. Bake for 30 minutes
9. Allow to cool on a rack
10. Cover in foil and refrigerate overnight