Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fruit and Oats Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A refreshing combination of fruits, spinach and oats for an awakening breakfast smoothie that will keep you full until lunch
- 1 tinned peach half
- 10 tinned pineapple chunks
- 1 banana
- 1 small handful of fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- STEP 1Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until relatively smooth.
- STEP 2Transfer smoothie to a cup and enjoy!