- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cupcakes
- 4oz margarine
- 4oz caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4oz self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (gas mark 4).
- STEP 2Measure out all of the ingredients and mix them in a large bowl untill smooth.
- STEP 3Separate the mixture into paper cases.
- STEP 4Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes on the middle shelf of the oven.
- STEP 5Wait until the cake is cool and then add decorations if desired.
- STEP 6Enjoy!