peanut butter cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
- 1/2 a cup of butter
- 1/2 a cup of sugar
- 1/2 a cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups of flour
- 3/4 of a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to 375° Mix the first 6 ingredients together.
- STEP 2Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- STEP 3Roll into balls and place onto an ungreased baking tray. flatten with a fork.
- STEP 4place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Ovens vary time may be less!