Green Veg medley
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Useful at Xmas and special occasion dinners for a green veg side dish. Serves 8
- 250g sprouts halved/quartered
- 2 leeks sliced
- 150g green beans
- 1tbsp olive oil70g diced pancetta or bacon bits
- STEP 1plunge prepared veg into pan of boiling water and boil for for 1 minute
- STEP 2Drian and rinse under cold running water
- STEP 3just before serving heat oil in wok and cook pancetta until soft and just brown.
- STEP 4Add veg and toss gently to heat through.