Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Kids crunchy fruit parfait
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Easy and delicious, this fun breakfast dish can be customized to be as healthy or indulgent as you like.
- Low-sugar vanilla or fruit flavoured yoghurt (cherry, strawberry, raspberry etc)
- Rice Krispies
- Crushed almonds
- Handful of raspberries
- Handful of grapes, ideally Cotton Candy variety
- Mini marshmallows
- STEP 1Spoon yoghurt into a serving bowl and add a liberal sprinkling of Rice Krispies and crushed almonds
- STEP 2Slice grapes in half; add to bowl along with raspberries and mini marshmallows
- STEP 3Serve