scallop and prawn starter
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 8 fresh scallops
- 300g pack frozen large raw peeled prawns,thawed
- 1/2 red chilli,deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove,finely chopped
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley,finely chopped
- zest 1/2 lime,plus juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- STEP 1make the dressing,whisk together the chopped cilli,garlic.parsley,lime zest and juice and olive oil,season to taste.
- STEP 2cook the prawns and scallops in separate frying pans after heating them up first,when the prawns start turning pink add some of the dressing and stir together.
- STEP 3when the scallops start going brown on one side turn them over then add some of the dressing and stir,cook until firm then serve the prawns and scallops together