Cheesy Mushroom Starter
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Two Mushrooms
A delicious starter to any meal!
- Two open-cup mushrooms
- Cheddar Cheese
- STEP 1Wash your hands and the mushrooms!
- STEP 2Bake the mushrooms for around two to three minutes.
- STEP 3Whilst the mushrooms are in the oven, grate some cheese and chop some chives into small pieces.
- STEP 4When the mushrooms have been in the oven for two to three minutes, take them out and sprinkle the cheese and chives over them.
- STEP 5Put them back in for around 5 more minutes, though the cheese should have melted and the mushrooms cooked fully.
- STEP 6Enjoy!