- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 30g Steve's Leaves (pea shoots and baby leaves prepared salad)
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g cucumber, sliced
- 65g cooked chicken pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 wholemeal pitta bread
- 50g feta cheese
- STEP 1In a bowl, mix together the salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and cooked chicken.
- STEP 2In a separate small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil and mint and stir well.
- STEP 3Coat the salad mix in the dressing.
- STEP 4Tear the pitta bread into small pieces and place these on top of the salad.
- STEP 5Crumble the feta on and serve!