Member recipe by jonnysmum
A very easy recipe for bbq....prepare the day before. Asian with a twist!
- 1 Kg of skinnless and boneless chicken thigh cut into good bite size peices.
- A thumb size peice of ginger...skin removed and sliced into very thin matchsticks.
- 1 lime....juice of.
- 4 cloves of garlic ...fine chopped.
- A good fist full of very fine chopped coriander.
- 1...2..3?? red or green chillies...very fine chopped...number depends on how hot you like it!
- A large freezer bag......please do not eat!
- Chop everything as directed.
- Get a freezer bag and place everything inside. Tie bag..rub everything into the chicken.
- Place the bag into the fridge for 24 hours or at least overnight......we have a rule...if you open the fridge door....rub the chicken!
- Remove chicken from the fridge one hour before you need for bbq...brings the chicken back to room temp.
- Place on bbq until cooked....enjoy!