Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Strawberry and Pistachio frozen yoghurt bark
- Preparation and cooking time
- 4 hours freezing
- Serves 8
A healthy treat
- 225g Greek yoghurt (plain, non-fat or not)
- 80g honey, plus 2 tbsp
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 225g diced strawberries
- 100g toasted pistachios
- STEP 1Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, set aside.
- STEP 2Whisk the yogurt, honey, vanilla, and salt together in a medium bowl. Pour onto the baking sheet and use a spatula to spread into an even layer about 1/2-inch thick (it will not reach to the edges of the baking sheet).
- STEP 3Place the strawberries, pistachios, and remaining 2 tablespoons honey in a small bowl and mix gently to combine. Scatter the strawberry-pistachio mixture evenly over the yogurt
- STEP 4Freeze uncovered until solid, about 4 hours. Pick up the bark by grasping the foil and lifting it up and onto a cutting board. Cut into serving pieces and serve immediately, or keep frozen in an resealable plastic bag.