Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes At least 40
The best truffles ever made!
- Pack of Oreo biscuits
- Philadelphia cream cheese
- Melted milk/dark/white chocolate
- STEP 1Crush the biscuits in a blender till fine.
- STEP 2Cream together the crushed biscuits and cream cheese till evenly mixed.
- STEP 3Roll into small balls. Refrigerate for at least half an hour.
- STEP 4Cover in melted chocolate and decorate with crushed nuts or more chocolate.