Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Frozen smoothie bars
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 bars
Healthy yoghurt desserts
- 100g raspberries
- 100g strawberries
- 100g blueberries
- 1 litre plain or vanilla Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey (optional)
- STEP 1In a medium size pan over medium hight heat, combine and cook strawberries and raspberries until it simmers rapidly. Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring often, until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Repeat with blueberries.
- STEP 2In a large bowl, combine and mix together yogurt, milk and honey. Mixture should be thick, but pourable.
- STEP 3Pour a tablespoon or two of yogurt in to each mold. Add a tablespoon of granola and then a tablespoon or two of fruit jam. Continue layering until molds are filled. Tap mold against counter to release any air bubbles. Insert popsicle stick and freeze for at least 6 hours (time will vary according to freezer setting and how full it is). To remove smoothie pops from mold, run it under hot water. Unmold and enjoy! Separate each frozen pop with parchment paper and transfer to freezer. Popsicles will keep for unto three weeks.