Bacon, tomato and mascarpone tagliatelle
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 300g Tagliatelle pasta
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300g smoked bacon thick back rashers diced
- 150g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 400g cream of tomato soup
- 1/2 x 250g Mascarpone
- 1/2 x 25g pack fresh basi, shredded
- STEP 1Cook the tagliatelle in boiling water for 10 minutes, then drain and return to the pan.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and bacon together for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- STEP 3Stir in the soup and the mascarpone and season. Stir into the pasta, scatter with basil and serve.