Rolled Oats and Protein Powder Bakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 Bars
Healthy and protein rich bars
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Medium to Large Bananas
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Maple Syrup (Golden syrup would work too)
- 1/2 Frozen or Fresh Blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Milk (Regular milk is fine too!)
- 160g Protein Powder
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180C. Boil the water and add to a large bowl with the oats, mix well and allow to soak for 10-15 minutes.
- STEP 2Whilst the oats are soaking, mash the bananas in another bowl until desired smoothness. Mix in the Maple Syrup, protein powder, chia seeds and stir until well mixed. Now add the peanut butter and blueberries.
- STEP 3Add the Banana mixture to the oats, and combine well. Add in the cinnamon and milk, mix again and pour into a baking pan. Bake for 35mins. Once cooked, remove and allow to cool before cutting into 12 portions.