Spinach Lentil Soup for kids
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Spinach is a packed with iron and lentil are a great source of protein hence great for kids. Please try this and I hope your kids will love it. Please do share your views. http://thedesaka1.blogspot.ca/2014/10/spinach-lentil-soup-for-kids.html
- Spinach (1 Cup)
- Lentil (1/2 cup)
- Cumin - 1tsp
- Garlic - 1 medium
- Tomato - 2tsp
- Onion - 1/2 cup
- Whole Milk - 1/2 cup
- Butter - 1tsp
- Salt (to taste)
- STEP 1Mix all ingredients except milk in a pressure cooker.
- STEP 2Cook until 3-4 whistles from pressure cooker.
- STEP 3Once contents in the pressure cooker are cool, remove all the ingredients and blend to a smooth paste.
- STEP 4Put butter in a pan and pour in the ingredients from the blender. Pour the milk and salt as well.
- STEP 5Once bubbles form, turn off the heat. Serve and enjoy!
- STEP 6Pictorial representation of this recipe can be found on http://thedesaka1.blogspot.ca/2014/10/spinach-lentil-soup-for-kids.html