Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cheese and Ham mushrooms
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Pieces
Easy to prepare, great idea for an appetizer. Served hot
- 12 huge fresh mushrooms
- 400 g of mixed shredded cheese
- 200 g of ham thinly sliced
- 200 ml cream
- A pinch of salt
- STEP 1Preheat oven
- STEP 2Peal the mushrooms and cut their little trunks. Place them in a pirex with the dark part facing up.
- STEP 3Cut the ham in small squares and mix them in a bowl with the cream and shredded cheese.
- STEP 4Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and bake foe 10 minutes on 120C. SERVED HOT