Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- 8 hours / overnight
- Serves 2
Refreshing summer Sangria with a peachy twist!
- 1 bottles moscato wine
- 400 ml lemon-lime soda (Sprite)
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1/2 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 125g fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 mangos - peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1/8 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 50g fresh raspberries
- STEP 1Stir moscato wine, lemon-lime soda, brandy, peach schnapps, peaches, strawberries, mangos, pineapple chunks, and raspberries together in a large container and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- STEP 2Serve with ice.