Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
No Added Sugar Granola Bars
- Preparation and cooking time
- 4 hours to chill
- Makes 7 + bars
Healthy sticky breakfast bar for on the go!
- 1cup Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Pure Honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 and 1/4 cup Oats
- 1 cup dried fruit / seeds / nuts / whatever you like
- STEP 1Melt honey, peanut butter and oil into pan - do not let it boil
- STEP 2Add oats and the cup of your own mix into a large bowl
- STEP 3Add melted mixture to dry mix and stir until fully covered
- STEP 4Line slab tin / cake tin / whatever you have with baking paper, poor mixture into the tin and level out ( making them as thick/thin as you like. Chill in fridge for several hours before cutting and wrapping each individual bar in cling film.