Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 tub
It tastes like Dreyer's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!
- Condense milk 190 g
- Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
- Whipping Cream 1 cup
- Oreo crumbs 2-3 tbsp
- STEP 1Whisk condensed milk and vanilla together.
- STEP 2Whip cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- STEP 3Fold cream in condensed milk in 3 times.
- STEP 4Mix in Oreo crumbs.
- STEP 5Pour in freezer-proof container, freeze for 6 hours.