Stuffed peppers with chicken and couscous
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Serve with fresh lettuce and real home cooked chips.
- 150g couscous
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 300ml boiling vegetable stock
- 4 red or green peppers
- 250g diced cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 100g crumbled feta cheese
- STEP 1Cut the potatoes up into Chips and place in a air fryer for 30 minutes
- STEP 2Put 150g couscous, 2 tbsp currants and 1 chopped garlic clove in a bowl and pour over 300ml boiling vegetable stock, made with a stock cube. Cover and leave to stand.
- STEP 3Meanwhile, halve and seed 4 red or green peppers, then cook in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well and put into a grill pan, cut side up. Stir 250g diced cooked chicken and 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano into the couscous. Season, then divide among the peppers. Top with 100g crumbled feta cheese and grill slowly, under a medium heat, for 10 minutes or until hot and golden.