Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cheesy Pasta with Chorizo & Brocoli
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Healthy Midweek Meal for two.
- 400g Pasta - any will do but Penne is ideal
- 200g Chorizo
- 1 x head of Brocoli
- 250 g of low fat cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 90 g Rocket leaf.
- 50g grated Parmesan cheese
- STEP 1Cook the pasta as per packet instructions - drain and leave a little water from the pan.
- STEP 2In a skillet, cook the chopped chorizo until lightly browned, then add the garlic and cook for a further minute or two.
- STEP 3Add the chorizo / garlic to the pan with the pasta and then add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- STEP 4Serve in bowls with the rocket and grated Parmesan.