Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Healthy stewed cinnamon apples
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Really healthy tasty treat, tastes like an apple pie without the crust!
- 1 baking apple
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp natural fat free yoghurt
- STEP 1Peel apple and cut into small chunks
- STEP 2Add to a pan along with the sugar and 2 tbsp of water
- STEP 3Bring to boil and add the cinnamon when the apples start to break up. Take off the heat when the apples have stewed leaving a few whole apple chunks (about 8 minutes)
- STEP 4Spoon into a bowl and add the Natural yoghurt, enjoy!