2 Egg cheese omelette
Member recipe by jeepeej
- 2 eggs
- 50g grated cheeses (mix)
- black pepper
- salt to taste
- parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- Beat the eggs and put the pan on medium heat. Tip in a little butter, and let the brown a bit. Put the beaten eggs into the heated pan.
- Let it sit for 20-30 secs, then start moving the egg inward with a spatula, covering the "open spots" in the pan with the liquid egg. Do this continuously until it begins to set.
- Angle the pan around to move the still runny part of the omelette move to the edge. Salt and pepper to taste, and add the grated cheese on one half. Fold the other half over the cheese with a spatula, slide it halfway onto the plate, and fold it over again.
- Slide onto plate, garnish with a leaf of parsley, and serve immediately.