Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chipotle sweet potato salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Sweet potato salad with either Chipotle paste or Paprika and Cumin.
- 3 Medium sweet potatoes (Peeled)
- 1 Red Pepper
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1 Large grated carrot
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1-2 Teaspoons chipotle paste
- STEP 1Preheat fan oven to 180 C. Peel and slice the sweet potatoes, mix with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly onto a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes. Add the red pepper and cook for a further 8 minutes.
- STEP 2Transfer the potato and peppers to a bowl, finely chop the spring onions and mix together with the grated carrot. Add the mayonnaise, orange juice and chipotle paste, mix and serve.