Member recipe by japanike61
- 596g / 1lb 5oz new potatoes, scrubbed
- Sea salt
- tiny sprigs of rosemary
- Cooking oil / Low fat cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to Gas 6 / 200 degrees.
- Take the cleaned potatoes and cut small slices into them at regular intervals, taking care not to cut right through the base of the potato.
- Put the potatoes on a baking tray and cover in oil, or spray with low fat cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and tuck in the small sprigs of rosemary.
- Cook in the oven for 10 mins, then remove, turn the potatoes and ensure they are covered in some surplus oil, or respray and cook for a further 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through.