Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Posh Crisp Sandwich
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 1
A delightfully tasty and easy to make snack or after work treat.
- 1 ciabatta, or any other fancy bread you have lying around
- approximately 10 walkers sensations or equivalent, thai sweet chilli flavour works best
- 1 pot of olives, with garlic, chillies and piri piri flavouring if you like
- STEP 1Cut bread in half.
- STEP 2Blend olives into tiny pieces
- STEP 3Place blended olives onto bottom half of bread
- STEP 4Layer crisps on top of the olives
- STEP 5Place top half of bread on the crisps to complete the sandwich
- STEP 6*optional* Serve with garnish, if desired
- STEP 7Enjoy!