Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Banana Porridge (Overnight Oats).
- Preparation and cooking time
- Needs overnight in the fridge
- Serves 1
Perfect an instant breakfast or lunch. Just take out the fridge and eat.
- 50g Oats
- 2 Tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Pinch of Cinnamon.
- 1 Teaspoon Chia Seeds.
- 2 Teaspoons Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Walnuts
- 2-3 Chopped Dates
- 1 Small (or half a large) Banana. Chopped
- 150g tub of Jogurt
- 150 ml Milk
- STEP 1Tip the oats, coconut, seeds, cinnamon, dates and walnuts into a tub that has a good fitting lid.
- STEP 2Add the chopped banana, jogurt and milk. You may need to stick in a spoon to allow the milk through but it will do so overnight.
- STEP 3Click on the lid and sit in the fridge. This easily keeps for a few days so is perfect for an instant breakfast or lunch