Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Asian style tuna salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Quick and fresh tasting.
- cooked egg noodles enough for two
- soy sauce, one teaspoon
- one teaspoon of peanut or sesame oil
- can of tuna
- fresh coriander, chopped
- pepper and salt according to taste
- wedge of lemon or lime (optional)
- 1 teaspoon (low fat) mayonaise
- I spring onion finely sliced
- a quarter of cucumber diced.
- STEP 1Rinse the cooked noodles under cold water tap. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Scatter coriander as last on top. Serve with a wedge of lime/lemon. Enjoy!