Non bake strawberry, creamy, cheesecake (My own recipes)
- Preparation and cooking time
- fridge for an hour
- Serves 6
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 50g butter
- 200g or more strawberries
- 250-300g Philadelphia (your preferred taste)
- 300g double cream
- 200g caster sugar
- STEP 1Crush the biscuits, melt the butter then add together and put in a tin to rest.
- STEP 2Crush the strawberries
- STEP 3add the sugar, Philadelphia, and double cream and strawberries together and whisk until whipped.
- STEP 4Then put the mix on the biscuits, and put in the fridge for an hour then enjoy you will be amazed.