The best Butter cream
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Enough to fill and cover a 7" sandwich cake
This is so tasty light and creamy and not sickly and too sweet!
- 100g (4oz) cold butter
- 225g (8oz) icing sugar, sifted
- 30ml (2tbsp) fresh milk
- Vanilla essence (optional)
- STEP 1Cream the butter adding the icing sugar slowly
- STEP 2Gradually beat in the milk
- STEP 3Continue to beat until light and fluffy
- STEP 4(Stir in the vanilla essence) chill until a little thicker, keep refrigerated before use.