Fantastic chocolate dessert
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Simple satisfying chocolate dessert which can be made the night before and kept in fridge
- 4 tablespoons of drinking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee
- 100g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 100g Demerara sugar
- 300ml whipping cream
- 1 chocolate flake to decorate
- STEP 1Put the chocolate, coffee, breadcrumbs and sugar in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- STEP 2Whip the cream until thick and soft peaks are formed.
- STEP 3Spread alternate layers of the chocolate mixture and cream in one big glass bowl or 4 individual glasses, whichever you prefer, starting with chocolate and finishing with a layer of cream.
- STEP 4Leave in the fridge overnight before serving with the crumbled flake over the top.