Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cypriot style potato salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A quick and easy flavoursome Cypriot recipe, using fresh ingredients such as coriander, spring onion, mint and extra virgin olive oil
- 300g baby or new potatoes
- 100g chopped fresh coriander
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Spring onion ( as much or as little as you like )
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A handful of cherry or baby plum tomatoes cut into halves
- STEP 1Wash, peel and cook the potatoes in salted water. When the potatoes are cooked thoroughly, drain away the water and add them to a large bowl
- STEP 2Add the olive oil, lemon juice, mint, onion, coriander and tomatoes in with the potatoes. Add salt if you wish
- STEP 3Mix all the ingredients together until everything is nicely coated with the olive oil and lemon juice
- STEP 4Serve warm, or chill in the fridge for a gorgeous, fresh, zingy summer dish.