Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- keeping in the fridge
- Serves 2
Using left over mashed potato
- 300 g mashed potato
- 1 tin of tuna
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- Handful of sweetcorn
- STEP 1Mix the mashed potato with the tin of well drained tuna and mixed herbs. Shape into patties.
- STEP 2Refrigerate for an hour to firm them up.
- STEP 3Dip patties into the flour and then the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
- STEP 4Place on a lightly greased oven tray and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes 220 *c, turning once.