Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Ready in 25 mins
- Serves 2
Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino (Garlic, Olive Oil and Chilli Spaghetti) Simple, easy and really tasty. I have had this in a local restaurant
- 200g spaghetti
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped flatleaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- STEP 1Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions. Drain and reserve two tablespoons of the cooking liquid.
- STEP 2In a frying pan over low heat, saute the garlic in the olive oil until golden but not browned. Add the chillies and the reserved cooking liquid. Add the spaghetti and season with the chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Toss so that the spaghetti is coated in the olive oil mixture and everything is well combined. Serve immediately with grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano, if desired.