Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Leerdammer Vegetarian Patties
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Preparation 20 minutes, cooking 20 - 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 80g fresh breadcrumbs
- 40g Leerdammer Cheese, grated
- 60g leeks, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg lightly whisked
- 1 egg white lightly whisked
- 80g dried fine breadcrumbs
- STEP 1Mix the first seven ingredients together.
- STEP 2Form the mixture into 4 large (or 8 small) patties and flatten slightly.
- STEP 3Dip each patty in a plate of egg white and then into a plateful of breadcrumbs until coated all over.
- STEP 4Lay the patties on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake in a hot oven at 180C/Gas Mark 4 for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and the base of the patties have cooked to a light golden colour.
- STEP 5Serve hot with the coloured side uppermost.