Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- butter at room temp
- Makes 12 cupcakes
Once you have used the recipes over and over again you will remember the recipe off by heart its so simple. You can add any flavours you like such as mint,orange,chocolate,strawberry and so many more.
- 150 g Butter
- 150 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 160 g self raising flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180 c Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until light and fluffy
- STEP 2Next add eggs beat together until creamy
- STEP 3Sift in the flour and cream it all together until its thick
- STEP 4Place 12 cupcake cases in a muffin tray and spoon in the mixture Place in the centre of the oven and wait until your cupcakes have gone a golden colour.