- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
This is a great brunch idea, tastes great and it's super easy
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Mature cheddar cheese
- Roasted ham
- STEP 1Pre-heat the pan with a drop of oil in. Then add the flour, milk and eggs together (just use a mug).
- STEP 2Then when combined into a batter mixture and the cheese and ham then stir.
- STEP 3Then place two big table spoons in the pan to make one pancake.
- STEP 4Before flipping pancake over make sure the edges are start brown