Joyful Sizziling Sausage Spagetti
- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 3
An exquisite dish.
- Half a Red Pepper
- Half a Green Pepper
- 1 large Onion
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- 100 grams of Mushrooms
- 8 Sprigs of Broccoli
- 8 Spicy Sausages
- 250 grams of Spaghetti
- 300 grams of Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbs of Tomato Puree
- 1 tbs of Paprika
- 1 tsp of Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp of Basil and Oregano
- STEP 1Chop sausages and fry until golden brown.
- STEP 2Chop vegetables. Part boil broccoli.
- STEP 3Add vegetables to frying pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- STEP 4Cook spaghetti in boiling water. (DO NOT PUT IT IN THE OVEN!)
- STEP 5Add spices to vegetable and sausage mix and stir.
- STEP 6Add chopped tomatoes and tomato puree to the mix and stir.
- STEP 7Drain pasta and stir in the sauce.
- STEP 8SERVE.