Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
delicious tuna pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
a simple yet really tasty recipe for tuna pasta
- 1 small can of tuna
- 1 small can of sweetcorn (drained)
- 200g pasta
- 3-4 tbs of mayonnaise
- 8-10 small chopped tomatoes
- STEP 1boil the pasta for however long it says on the packet.
- STEP 2drain the sweetcorn and add it to the tuna in a small bowl. mix well.
- STEP 3chop up small tomatoes in half and add to the mixture with the mayonnaise.
- STEP 4take the pasta out when it is done making sure it's drained.
- STEP 5serve.